KALAMAZOO 2023: The International Congress on Medieval Studies is an annual academic conference held for scholars specializing in, or with an interest in, medieval studies. It is sponsored by Western Michigan University in Kalamazoo, Michigan, and is held during the first half of May. The Congress is the largest annual gathering in the field, regularly attracting thousands of registered participants from all over the world. Sessions for 2023 have been designated and Calls for Papers offer great opportunities to share your research, facilitate new ideas, and create excitement.
- International Congress on Medieval Studies, Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA
- International Medieval Congress, Leeds, England
WORK BY GRADUATE STUDENTS
Graduate students bring enthusiasm, exciting original ideas, and new questions to challenge academic canon, bring fresh perspectives, and validate hypothesis anew. Contact IMFS to showcase your work on this public academic forum.
with Related Interests
- Medieval Academy of America
- International Courtly Literature Society
- International Arthurian Society
- Society for Medieval Feminist Scholarship
- Society for the Study of Medieval Languages and Literature
- Anglo-Norman Text Society
Links to related work, research opportunities and other topics of interest.
Websites of Interest
- Marie de France YouTube Channel
- Performances of Marie de France, courtesy of NYU’s Performing Medieval Narrative Today
- Manuscript sources of Marie de France, courtesy of Bob Peckham
- Anglo-Norman Dictionary